The Palestine Now Agency is one of the first news agencies in Palestine, covering all events and topics throughout our beloved country at the moment, in addition to the most important Arab and international events, taking into consideration the accuracy, credibility and objectivity, The agency is based in Gaza City.
The Palestine Now Agency relies on a distinguished staff of dozens of editors and correspondents distributed throughout the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and some areas of the occupied Palestinian territories in 1948 to enable our dear visitors to enjoy immediate and comprehensive coverage.
The agency is one of the first Palestinian and Arab agencies whose general form and content are professionally designed to satisfy the reader. The Agency is also one of the first sites to formulate and edit news in a manner that takes into consideration the different characteristics of the Internet from print media.
Palestine Now seeks to be the first news agency at the national level, by conveying the abstract truth and the full picture of all the events taking place in the Palestinian arena in particular, and Arab and international in general.
Through its coverage of Palestinian news, UNRWA aims to:
- Providing fast and reliable news service around the clock.
- Highlighting the political, economic and social issues of the Palestinian people.
- Exposing the practices of the Israeli occupation against the Palestinian people, and against the destructive currents that are trying to undermine the image of the bright and heroic resistance.
- Preserving the Palestinian national constants and establishing them in the minds of readers and followers.
- To highlight the role of the Palestinian national resistance in liberating the land, and to wrap the Palestinian people around it.